Frequently Asked Questions
Where are you located?
Forstars Footwear is an e-commerce shoe store based in Nairobi, Kenya. We only offer Delivery and Pick Up Services.
Our Pick Up Point is located at Munyu Business Centre 4th Floor, Shop E5, along Munyu Road, Off Luthuli Avenue, Nairobi, Kenya. You will need to confirm your order first before you can come and pick it up.
How do I Order?
We have several ways to order a product from our website.
Normal Checkout Process
- This is where you add your product to cart, proceed to checkout, enter the delivery details, pay and place your order. This process is normally tedious for many but we are working to make it simpler.
Checkout Via WhatsApp
- This is our most preferred method for checkout. It simple and straight forward. With this method you get real time feedback about your order. Your order is also processed faster.
- To Order via WhatsApp, click on the product you would like to order on our website. At the bottom left of the product page, there is an ORDER VIA WHATSAPP button. Click on it and it will start your WhatsApp application so that you can share the product with us on WhatsApp. We will confirm the availability of the size you need and organize for delivery if it is available.
So After Ordering How Do I Get my Order?
We have two methods we use to get your order to you.
- Delivery via a rider and trusted courier services.
- Pick Up
- Being an e-commerce store, we mostly do deliveries. When you order, you will be asked to provide the delivery location for efficient planning of the delivery.
- Your order is delivered within 24 hours after you place your order.
- For deliveries outside Nairobi and Kenya at large, we use trusted couriers to send your order.
- For deliveries outside Nairobi but within Kenya, we use trusted couriers like Fargo Courier, G4S, Trusted Matatu Saccos like, Guardian, Easy Coach, Neno Sacco, 2NK Sacco, Mololine Sacco, Ena Coach, Mash Poa, Simba, Mordern Coast and many more.
- For international deliveries, we use trusted couriers like Fedex and UPS. You will get your order within 7 business days after the order date.
- For International deliveries and those outside Nairobi, you will be asked to pay for the order upfront before we dispatch it.
- We also offer pick up services. You can choose to come pick up your order in the Nairobi CBD at our pick up point at Munyu Business Centre 4th Floor Shop E4, along Munyu Road, Off Luthuli Avenue.
- Your order is available for pick up within 24 hours after you place your order. Only confirmed orders are eligible for pick up.
- We also use Pick Up Mtaani for orders within Nairobi. Your order is delivered to an agent near your area of residence and you can pick it up at your own convenience. Most of the times, your order is available for pick up the next day after you place your order. To use this method, you will need to pay for your order first.
Can I Pay on Delivery?
- Yes, Forstars Footwear offers pay on delivery services but only for deliveries within Nairobi, Kenya. This is also only applicable to deliveries sent via our rider.
- Deliveries sent through any other methods are subject to payment before delivery.
What if the Shoes Don't Fit?
We understand shoes have different fittings and your shoes may not fit perfectly. Forstars Footwear accepts returns within 2 days after the day of purchase. For more information, check out our return policy. However, customers are urged to confirm their size before placing their orders. A size guide has been included on every product page to facilitate that.