Nike Air Zoom Mercurial Superfly 9 Elite FG White Off Noir Coconut
SHOE SIZE GUIDE
Forstars Footwear shoes are designed to fit to the following foot measurements. Some brands may vary from these measurements but you can still use them as a guide.
All Forstars Footwear Products are in EU measurements.
Sizing Disclaimer: Due to international footwear sizing guidelines, it is possible that some items will have packaging labelled according to US or UK sizing conventions. Please be sure to try on the item to confirm the incorrect size before returning the item to us. Visit our returns policy page for information on how to return an incorrect item.
SHOE SIZES (Sneakers)
|WOMEN'S SIZES||MEN'S SIZES|
|CM||22.5||23.5||24.0||24.5||25.5||25.5||26.0||26.5||27.5||28.0||29.0||30.0||30.5 - 31.0|
HOW TO MEASURE
1. FOOT LENGTH
Measure your foot length by placing a ruler flat on the floor straight alongside the inside of your foot from your heel to your toes. To measure your feet stand on a level floor with the back of your heels against a straight edge or wall
Place an object with a flat edge straight across your toes with the edge touching the tip of your longest toe. Take the measurement (in millimeters) from the ruler where the flat edge crosses (see image below). This is your foot length measurement.
2. SELECTING A SHOE SIZE
If your foot measurement is halfway between sizes, select the larger size. You may find one foot is longer than the other, this is quite normal, please use the larger size when making your shoe size selection.
Shop for these quality Nike Air Zoom Mercurial Superfly 9 Elite FG White Off Noir Coconut at the best prices. Unique fit and superior ball control are provided by the upper's groundbreaking Vaporposite Plus material, which mixes sticky mesh with a premium substance. This boot has FG studs and is designed to be worn on fields of natural grass.
Just Order It, We Deliver
To Order on WhatsApp, click on the WhatsApp icon at the bottom
- The Mercurial Air Zoom boot, worn by French superstar Kylian Mbappé, introduces a new form of propulsion and speed to the fascinating world of football.
- For the first time ever, Nike has created a Zoom Air device that extends 3/4 of the way down the sole of the shoe, providing an incredibly effective and sensitive settling under the foot that propels you toward the goal at breakneck speed.
- Unique fit and superior ball control are provided by the upper's groundbreaking Vaporposite Plus material, which mixes sticky mesh with a premium substance.
- Internal speed cage constructed of a light yet sturdy polymer, securely locks down the foot against the sole without adding additional weight.
- Innovative Tri-star knob system, which offers remarkably good ground traction during acceleration and rapid direction changes
- The ankle is enclosed by a soft Flyknit and a reinforced Dynamic Fit Collar, which offer the best support and stability possible for exposed regions.
- Additionally, Nike All Conditions Control is applied to the upper for the best ball traction in all weather.
- This boot has FG studs and is designed to be worn on fields of natural grass.